About Michael Elwood
* Development of innovative alternative strategies to capitalize on market opportunities...” thinking outside the box” while maintaining “ big picture” objectives.
* Strong leadership with a lead-by-example style...communicates and collaborates with decision-makers and service providers....develops lasting, profitable customer loyalty.
* Certified Negotiation Specialist
* Expertise in: Buying and selling single family homes, townhomes, condominiums, and tear down specialist, short sales and foreclosures.
* Brother Rice High School (President of the Alumni Board of Directors and member of the Board of Directors)
* Moraine Valley Community College, College of DuPage, and Western Illinois University
* Licensed Real Estate Broker
* Member of the National and Illinois Association of Realtors
* Member of the Midwest Real Estate Data
* Previously a Broker at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange
* Contributor to Re;Act Foundation (Suicide Prevention for First Responders), Big Shoulders Foundation, Donor for Scholarships for Brother Rice High School
* Blood donor for Life-Source and Heartland Blood Center
* Notary Public for the State of Illinois